Why do you need WiFi Internet for the residents at your senior living community?
According to Pew Research, roughly 71% of those ages 65 and older go online every day and a record share now own smartphones
- Your residents are using the Internet more than ever before – from keeping in touch with friends and family who live far away to looking up medical information
- Seniors are beginning to expect the same “always on” Internet experience as younger residents
- WiFi is easy to use - aside from your resident’s computer, smartphone or tablet; no end user device or modem is needed to connect
- This is an amenity that is coming to be expected by seniors, and more of your competitors are signing up to provide community-wide WiFi
- Secure HIPAA-compliant access for nursing and care equipment including access to Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
The Growing Importance of WiFi in Senior Housing
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) - enable immediate, electronic access to an individual’s health record
- Electronic Point of Care - mobile devices used by caregivers to collect vital signs whether the resident is in their room, a hallway, or lounge
- Remote Monitoring - passive monitoring of sensors helps caregivers proactively manage chronic conditions and identify health changes among residents
- GPS Devices – wireless tracking devices or smartphone applications alert caregivers to the location of a resident that may be lost or in need of urgent care
Why should you choose Inspire WiFi?
- Total Turnkey Solution - We Handle Everything!
- Inspire WiFi has been providing high-quality WiFi networks for multifamily properties for more than 10 years
- Various capital expenditure options
- Complete hardware installation
- Dedicated backhaul Internet connections
- 24/7 US-based technical support, monitoring and maintenance
- Personalized marketing materials to promote your WiFi network at no additional cost to you